If you have been injured in a road traffic accident we’ll represent you – no win, no fee.
Roads are dangerous places. No matter how good a driver you are there is always the chance you will be in a road traffic accident due to no fault of your own. We can help, even if the other driver is uninsured!
Road Traffic Accidents inHorsham, West Sussex or wherever they happen to you
We have some of the best lawyers in the industry ready and waiting to help you with anything you need. All you have to do is give us a call and we will work with you to find out what happened and what you may be entitled to. We’ll continue to work with you through every step of the process to make sure you are getting everything you deserve. All you have to do is sit back and concentrate on the healing process.
The type of injury and the severity, as well as the type of negligence or malice from the company or individual, will affect the type of compensation that you are entitled to. So, make sure you collect the information that you can about your injury so we can figure out what is important.
Our team will start doing our own research to get all the details we can from everyone responsible for your care and for the injury or illness itself. That way, we can piece everything together to make the best case possible. We take care of all the hard part of your legal battles, while you take care of the hard work of getting back to your life after an accident. We have extensive experience in:
- Driving accidents
- Motorcycle and Cyclist Claims
- Bus Accidents
- Accidents involving uninsured motorists
- Train / Railway accidents
- Airbag related injuries
- Defective seat belts
- Horse accidents
If you’ve had a Road Traffic Accident, We can help you with:
- Cost of defective item, surgery, transportation, travel, etc. which resulted in the injury or illness
- Cost of any surgery or medical care required after or as a result of the injury or illness
- Pain and suffering caused by the injury or illness
- Cost of any future surgery or care required as a result of the injury or illness
- Cost of any equipment or other changes required by injury or illness
- Loss of wages or lost future wages as a result of the injury or illness
- And more
“ Mancini Legal is a very savvy firm that never wastes time in getting to grips with the matter in hand. If you're looking for a firm that will surprise you by its proactive approach, this is the one you need. ”
SEE OUR 5 STAR REVIEWS ON GOOGLE AND TRUSTPILOT
We’re not your normal lawyer. Rather we’re ‘people people’ who love what we do, like our clients and take your case personally, whatever the legal issue.
We offer a comprehensive range of legal services for small and medium-sized businesses in Sussex and Surrey. For more complicated issues we have specialist connections in London